Axis Bank is rapidly becoming a household name for its wide range of financial products such as credit cards that have in them to meet the inherent needs of the customers. So, if you want to shop without cash, you can use any of Axis Bank Credit Cards to do so and grab the reward points and several other conveniences on offer.
Of the many cards that Axis Bank offers, Buzz is something which you can look forward to. Flipkart gift voucher, reward points on spends coupled with impressive credit limit make Axis Buzz Credit Card a popular choice among the card shoppers. If you want to know the card in detail, you should then read the article further.
Axis Buzz Credit Card Offers
The card comes with unmatched benefits which you can grab upon getting it. Check out the offers one after another.
- Grab Flipkart gift vouchers worth ₹8,000
- Enjoy a discount of up to 10% at Flipkart every month
- 10% discount applicable to purchases made from 1-5th of every month, with the maximum benefit being capped at ₹400
- 5% discount given on spends made from 6-31st every month, with the maximum being ₹200
- Every ₹200 spend to earn you 2 Axis eDGE reward points
- Earn 6 Axis eDGE reward points on spending every ₹200 online except the spend on travel
- Get a minimum discount of 15% at select restaurants across India
- Transactions worth ₹2,500 or more can be converted into EMIs
Axis Buzz Credit Card Credit Limit
Needless to say, a higher credit limit gives you more to spend on. The bank decides the limit based on your income and credit score. Greater the income and score, more will be the credit limit and vice-versa. However, a lesser credit limit is not to be taken as a disappointment as you can get it raised by paying the card dues on time. The bank, after checking your repayment track for 6 months to a year, would raise the limit accordingly.
Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card Eligibility
Keep in mind to ensure the following to be eligible to apply for a card.
- Both resident Indians and non-resident Indians (NRIs) can apply for a credit card
- The age of the add-on cardholder must be more than 15 years
Axis Buzz Credit Card Document List
You must be ready with the following documents to apply for a card.
- Identity Proof – PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/Passport/Driving License
- Residence Proof – Passport/Ration Card/Landline Telephone Bill/Electricity Bill
- Income Proof – Latest salary slip/IT return/Form 16 copy
How Can You Apply for Axis Buzz Credit Card Online?
You can apply for the card online by visiting the website of Axis Bank. All you need to do is to share a few personal and professional details online. As soon as you enter these details and submit your application, the bank will check the details thoroughly and give a nod only when it is satisfied in its verification.
Axis Buzz Credit Card Application Status
After applying for the card, you can look forward to check its status by visiting Axis Bank’s website. You would need to enter your application form ID, date of birth and captcha to know the exact status.